What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Performance cookies: These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website. They store service settings so you don’t have to reconfigure them every time you visit this website.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
More info: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
The object of this document is to regulate the RULES OF USE and to safeguard the PROTECTION OF THE USERS of www.villassitges.com, owned by VILLAS SITGES & EVENTOS, S.L with corporate address at C/ Blades 1, 08810 Sant Pere de Ribes, Barcelona (Spain). The terms “You” and “USER” are used herein to refer to the individuals or entities that access this web site for whatever reason.
Through www.villassitges.com aims to bring our web closer to its users. To this end, provides users with information on its hotels and other services, such as on-line room reservations, pre-reservation services, events, caterings, weddings, employment opportunities and the different promotions constantly being developed (hereinafter the Services).
The use of this site and/or its services presupposes user’s complete and unconditional agreement with and the validity of each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions stipulated in the latest updated version of these Rules of Use.
Consequently, user must be aware of the importance of reading these rules each time it visits www.villassitges.com Access to and/or the use of certain services on offer to users (hereinafter user) at www.villassitges.com may be subject to certain conditions which, depending on the case, may replace, amend and/or complete these Rules of Use, meaning that user must read and accept these conditions before accessing and/or using the services and contents.
USE OF THE WWW.VILLASSITGES.COM WEBSITE AND SERVICES
User undertakes to use the www.villassitges.com.com site and the services made available through it in accordance with the Law, decency, respectability and law and order and the provisions of these Rules of Use. Consequently, user has the obligation of refraining from using www.villassitges.com and the services for illicit purposes and effects and/or contrary to what is established in these Rules of Use, in a manner that may be injurious to the rights and/or interests of third parties or that may in any way harm VILLAS SITGES and/or its image or the www.villassitges.com site or prevent its normal use or the Services accessed via the site by other users.
For greater efficiency in the working of its www.villassitges.com site for the benefit of its users, VILLAS SITGES & EVENTOS may at any time modify any substantial aspect of the site, the Services it provides or the operational, technical or usage conditions of www.villassitges.com Similarly, with a view to improving the service and establishing an optimum quality level, users are invited to suggest any modifications they may consider useful by sending an email to the persons responsible for the site at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO AMEND THE RULES OF USE
VILLAS SITGES & EVENTOS reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of these Rules of Use, in the terms and conditions that it may deem necessary, informing users of such amendments at villassitges.com
RULES OF USE SAFEGUARD
Should any of the stipulations of these Rules of Use be declared null and void or unenforceable, the remaining conditions shall be maintained in the agreed terms. VILLAS SITGES undertakes to substitute the stipulation in question, adhering as far as is possible to the initial intent of the parties.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These Rules of Use are governed by Spanish Law. For the settlement of any disputes that may arise in connection with their total or partial validity, execution, compliance or resolution, VILLAS SITGES and user, expressly waiving their own or any other venue that may correspond to them, agree to abide by the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Spain.
This contract constitutes the total and complete agreement between VILLAS SITGES and user and substitutes all previous pacts, undertakings, statements and agreements, whether written or oral, that may have existed previously between both parties.